Hario V60 Ceramic Pourover
The V60 is one of the best ways to manually brew one cup (or two) of coffee. (Requires Hario V60 filters)
- Designed for the manual, pour-over style of brewing, this simple device brews extraordinary coffee right into your cup or serving vessel.
- The rich, aromatic brew flows through the cone into your cup or coffee pot.
- For optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed side walls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavor and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- The durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
Always brew the perfect cup by using our Manual Brewing Guide.
Aeropress - $34.95
Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or...
Aeropress Filters - $4.95
This package of 350 AeroPress microfilters should last for months. Always brew the perfect cup by using our Manual Brewing Guide.
Bodum Blade Grinder
Bodum Blade Grinder - $34.95
The Bodum Blade Grinder is the perfect counter-top blade grinder for home, office, or on the road. Small enough to stay put on the counter for easy access Its cord...
Bodum French Press
Bodum French Press - $36.95
The Bodum French Press is one of our favorites for manual brewing. We offer the 4,8, and 12 cup. 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people; Coffee is measured in...