8 Cup Classic Chemex Brewer
One of our long time favorite pour over brewing methods, the Chemex classic produces pure drip coffee with less bitterness and amazing flavor. Polished wood collar with insulating leather tie is removable for cleaning. May also be used for tea, iced coffee and beverage infusions.
- Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Chemex pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Chemex not for microwave, oven or stovetop use
- Remove wood sleeve before hand washing
- Use with Chemex filters, sold separately
Pour Over Brewing 101
To make a pour over coffee, you’ll need freshly ground coffee, hot water, a paper filter, and your brewing device. Begin by saturating the coffee with hot water, then pause. After 30-45 seconds, gradually continue adding water until you reach desired volume.
This method of brewing is a fast and efficient brew that yields a crisp, clean cup. Once it's done dripping, sip and enjoy!
Our Handpicked Recommendations
Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the...
$34.95View product page »
Bodum French Press
Bodum French Press
The Bodum French Press is one of our favorites for manual brewing. We offer the 4,8, and 12 cup. 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people; Coffee is measured in 4-ounce cups; All parts are dishwasher-safe. Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; Stainless...
$36.95View product page »