8 Cup Classic Chemex Brewer
One of our long time favorite pour over brewing methods, the Chemex classic produces pure drip coffee with less bitterness and amazing flavor. Polished wood collar with insulating leather tie is removable for cleaning. May also be used for tea, iced coffee and beverage infusions.
- Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Chemex pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Chemex not for microwave, oven or stovetop use
- Remove wood sleeve before hand washing
- Use with Chemex filters, sold separately
- Check out our Chemex Brew Guide
Pour Over Brewing 101
To make a pour over coffee, you'll need freshly ground coffee, hot water, a paper filter, and your brewing device. Begin by saturating the coffee with hot water, then pause. After 30-45 seconds, gradually continue adding water until you reach desired volume.
This method of brewing is a fast and efficient brew that yields a crisp, clean cup. Once it's done dripping, sip and enjoy!
Have A Question?
Can't decide what shirt to buy or what coffee blend you'd like? Message one of our awesome customer support members - anytime between 8am - 5pm CT, Monday through Friday.Contact Us