Hario V60 Ceramic Pourover
The V60 is one of the best ways to manually brew one cup (or two) of coffee. (Requires Hario V60 filters)
- Designed for the manual, pour-over style of brewing, this simple device brews extraordinary coffee right into your cup or serving vessel.
- The rich, aromatic brew flows through the cone into your cup or coffee pot.
- For optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed side walls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavor and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- The durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
Always brew the perfect cup by using our V60 Brew Guide
Pour Over Brewing 101
To make a pour over coffee, you'll need freshly ground coffee, hot water, a paper filter, and your brewing device. Begin by saturating the coffee with hot water, then pause. After 30-45 seconds, gradually continue adding water until you reach desired volume.
This method of brewing is a fast and efficient brew that yields a crisp, clean cup. Once it's done dripping, sip and enjoy!
Have A Question?
Can't decide what shirt to buy or what coffee blend you'd like? Message one of our awesome customer support members - anytime between 8am - 5pm CT, Monday through Friday.Contact Us